Walnuts Bakers Pieces
Now considered a super-food, California-grown English walnuts are valued for their nutritional value (check out our nutrition page!) and for baking and cooking. Put them in your cookies, muffins, sprinkle them on your salads and cereals!
High in Copper and Manganese
Very low in Saturated Fat
High in Omega-3 Fatty Acids
High in Antioxidants
Packed in a facility that also processes peanuts, soy, and wheat products.
Walnuts are Nutritional Powerhouses
Walnuts pack a powerful punch when it comes to nutrition. They not only contain plant protein, but an excellent source of dietary fiber, vitamins and other essential minerals - including vitamin B6, E, potassium and of course, Omega-3 fatty acids.
Walnuts Are More Than Just a Healthy Snack
English walnuts are great for more than just snacking. In fact, these nuts are so versatile you can use them in sweet and savory dishes alike.
Just how versatile are they?
- They are excellent in baked goods - from muffins to chopped up in cookies and more.
- They are the perfect gluten-free baking addition.
- You can use them to top salads, casseroles and more for an added crunch.
- Puree them down until they turn into a liquid and use them to thicken your favorite vegetable soups.
- Mix them into a shake for a natural protein boost.