Shelled Brazil nuts or Bolivia nuts, these are prized for their rich nutrient content. Brazil nut protein contains all the necessary amino acids, so they are particularly suited for vegetarian diets. Just a couple of Brazils a day can provide the body with the daily requirement of selenium, and are packed with many more nutrients. Raw only, no shell. Store these airtight at room temperature for a week or two, or refrigerated for up to six months. They also freeze well, up to a year. One ounce is about 5 nuts, which is about the recommended daily amount.
Brazil Nuts are naturally organic. Don't pay extra for "certified organic" Brazil Nuts - they won't grow anywhere else but the natural rainforest!
Packed in a facility that also processes peanuts, soy, and wheat products.
High in Selenium
High in Copper and Manganese
High in Magnesium and Phosphorus
High in Antioxidants
Most people think Brazil nuts are only good for snacking, but you would be surprised how versatile these chunky nuts can be. Just some of our favorite ways to use them here at Fredlyn Nut Co. include:
- Grinding them and mixing them with Panko breadcrumbs for a unique chicken or fish coating.
- Creating a non-conventional pesto for your pasta.
- Whipping up some Brazil nut cookies.
- Adding them to your very own nut mixes.
- Creating an ice cream with chopped Brazil nuts and chocolate as the topping.
- Creating an herbed cream sauce with ground Brazil nuts for texture.
- Making energy bites - with chocolate, peanut butter and Brazil nuts.
As you can see, Brazil nuts are just as versatile as they are tasty.
Order Your Brazil Nuts from Fredlyn Nut Co. Today
As always, we 100% guarantee the freshness of our brazil nuts - and with over 45 years of experience, you can rely on us to provide you with the healthy, tasty snacks your family craves.