About our Almonds
Go all natural with raw almonds from Fredlyn Nut Company! The almond has been known for its exceptional health properties for centuries. As a snack food, almonds are known to leave you feeling fuller longer - which is why they are one of the best dietary supplements available. Also, they pack one phenomenal nutritional punch - so you're improving your health with every bite! One ounce is about 24 nuts.
Free domestic shipping on your $60 order!
Our Almonds have been pasteurized. Packed in a facility that also processes peanuts, wheat, milk, and soy.
High in Vitamin E
Very high in copper, calcium, phosphorous, and magnesium
Low in saturated fat
High in antioxidants
What Can You Do With Raw Almonds?
The question should be: what can you not do with raw almonds? There are so many possibilities for raw almonds. Not only do you reserve the opportunity to roast them at home - so they are customized to your tastes, but you can use raw almonds in everything from baking to savory dishes to even making your very own body scrubs for family and friends.
Just some of our favorite uses for raw almonds include:
- Roasting and then pureeing them into a homemade almond butter - you will get a cheaper, healthier homemade version and never buy store-bought almond butter again.
- Adding them to our favorite toffee recipes for that crunch and texture toffee always needs.
- Fill a small jar to keep on your desk. Snacking on just a few of these will keep you feeling full!
- Crusting up a piece of fish and frying it for a unique breading that is just as healthy as it is tasty.
- Adding them to homemade granola and protein bars.
- Store them in an airtight container at room temperature for a week or two, or refrigerate for up to six months. They also freeze well, up to a year.